Community Guidelines For SubItUp Support
The SubItUp Support Community is a place where you can ask questions, learn how to do things, and discover things you didn’t know about. It’s also a place where you can answer questions to help others and share your knowledge and experience. And for everyone, it’s a place to connect with other users.
We all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community. At SubItUp, we recognize and value that. Together, we are better.
We encourage you to participate in the community. Before you get started, though, take a look at these community guidelines to learn more about our community and how it works.
This article covers the following topics:
- Community is everywhere
- Community roles
- Community guidelines
- Community participation
- Reporting bugs and weirdness
Community Is Everywhere
When you visit support.subitup.com you will find one area that is labeled “Community.” But community is everywhere. All of the categories in our Help Center have community because commenting is enabled everywhere.
There is community around all our content. We encourage users to register and participate. We value all the great questions, feedback, tips, and insights. It’s invaluable to us and to our users.
If you are not registered and signed in, you can only browse, view, and search. When you register and sign in, you can also participate in our community. Signed-in users can participate in the following ways:
- Comment on existing content
- Ask questions
- Share tips, best practices, or product feedback
- Participate in community discussions
- Vote on articles
- Subscribe to individual articles or entire sections
- Follow other users
To participate in our community, please click here. You will need to create a login to participate in the community. You may use your same credentials for your SubItUp Manager or Employee Login. By registering, you agree to the Community Guidelines.
At support.SubItUp.com you will find many different users, all there to get and give information.
These are the roles for the users you will encounter in the SubItUp, community:
Registered end-users. These are users who have registered and signed in to participate. Some stay for a short time to ask a question or to get through their initial setup. Others stick around, and keep coming back to check out our resources and participate in the community.
SubItUp, community support leads. These SubItUp employees are support advocates who are dedicated to supporting the community on support.SubItUp.com. They respond to comments in Documentation and Community, but also monitor the other categories and help there as well.
SubItUp, employees. In addition to the team of employees dedicated to supporting the community, there are many other employees who participate in the community. Usually these employees are product managers, tech writers, or support advocates, but anyone from SubItUp, might jump in at any time to help users succeed!
We support an open and friendly environment in the community. It’s your platform for asking questions, sharing information, and giving feedback. Everyone comes with unique experiences, opinions, and perspectives that make the community even more valuable.
In the community, though, it’s important to be respectful of one another and SubItUp, act with good intentions, and use good judgment. Assume that others are doing the same, unless they prove otherwise. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available SubItUp, documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post or link to confidential information of SubItUp, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by SubItUp,
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion you may provide a link to approved SubItUp, apps on the SubItUp App Marketplace. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- SubItUp Support
- Do not post or link to content that disparages SubItUp, its vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the SubItUp Terms of Service.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please let us know by submitting a support ticket at email@example.com.
Participating in the SubItUp community should be a fun and rewarding experience, whether you are just reading content or you are actively commenting and posting content. It's an easy way to ask questions, share your expertise, provide document feedback and clarifications, and provide product feedback.
Your participation helps make our content better and our community stronger.
Community Support: Q&A
In the community you can get help and you can help others. It’s the best place to get effective and timely answers to questions.
Our knowledge base documentation allows you to make comments in context so that you ask questions, give document feedback, or share information about a specific topic or feature. Or, in Community Q&A, you can post general questions and start discussions.
You will encounter many supportive and helpful customer service professionals in the community, including our team of expert community moderators. If someone in the community can’t help you, then someone from SubItUp will usually jump in.
We treat the community as a support channel. We have community support leads dedicated to helping users in the community, and they escalate questions to tickets when they need input from other groups, like our product team or advanced support team.
Community Sharing: Tips, Insights, Best Practices
The value of the community is learning what others are doing and building collective knowledge and best practices. So the more real-world knowledge you share, the stronger the community will be!
Regardless of the size of your team, your industry, or your customer service goals, there are similar users who want to know what you’re doing to use SubItUp and provide the best customer experience possible. Please take a minute to read our guidelines for writing tips.
We encourage you to share your support workflows, to share insights and tips, and to discuss best practices in Community Tips and Tricks
Community Ideas: Product Feedback And Feature Requests
Our Product Management team monitors Product Feedback and reads all posts there. So please don't put product feedback elsewhere or it might be missed. You can, however, try to garner support for your product suggestions in other parts of the community by adding a comment with a link in a related post or article.
Reporting Bugs And Weirdness
You will find helpful people in the community, but it is not a place to report bugs.
If you think you are experiencing something unusual or unexpected in your SubItUp account, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.