Does someone without a SubItUp account need access to your staff schedule? No problem, the public calendar feature allows you to share the schedule with anyone you choose.
To create a public calendar:
- Select CALENDAR then PUBLIC CALENDAR in the left-side menu.
- Click ADD NEW CALENDAR button.
- Enter the TITLE of your public calendar.
- Select a DEFAULT VIEW for your public calendar.
- Select the POSITIONS, SHIFT VIEWS and FILTERS you’d like to include on your public calendar.
- Select ACTIVATE to make your new public calendar live.
- Click the SAVE button.
- A public calendar URL will automatically be created, which you can then copy and send to whoever you choose.
Deactivate Public Calendar: You can deactivate the public calendar at any time by returning to the public calendar screen and removing the ACTIVE checkmark.
Edit Public Calendar: You can edit your public calendar settings at any time by returning to the public calendar screen and clicking the EDIT icon.