Need to create recurring shifts for a special event? It’s simple with SubItUp’s recurring shifts tool (formerly the Basic Event Tool).
To create recurring shifts:
- In the left-side menu, select RECURRING SHIFTS.
- Enter the first shift’s START TIME and END TIME.
- Select AVAILABLE FOR ALL EMPLOYEES in assign to employee.
- Select the number of employees needed for the shift in SLOTS.
- To create shifts as published select AUTOMATICALLY PUBLISH.
- In RECURRENCE select how often the shift occurs.
- Select the date your shift should RECUR UNTIL.
- Enter the EVENT TITLE.
- Enter additional EVENT DETAILS.
- Click ADD TO MY SCHEDULE button.
Note: If you’d like to publish the shifts at a later time, do not select AUTOMATICALLY PUBLISH. Click here to learn how to publish shifts from the calendar.