If your availability changes and you’re no longer able to work your scheduled series of shifts the recurring shift drop feature can help!
Please note that this setting must be configured by your manager for a position.
To drop recurring shifts:
- Select DASHBOARD in the left-side menu.
- In the top menu, click MY SCHEDULE.
- All of your scheduled shifts will be shown on the calendar in black text.
- Click the SHIFT you would like to drop.
- On the right-side menu, click DROP.
- Select a REASON for dropping the shift.
- Enter an EXPLANATION for requesting time off.
- Select the START TIME and END TIME for the hours you're unable to work.
- Select WHEN you'd like to drop the recurring shift until.
- Click the CONFIRM button.
- In the pop-up box, review the shifts you've elected to drop.
- Click the CONFIRM DROPS button.
Note: You’re still responsible for working this shift. If a coworker decides to add your dropped shift, you will be notified and the shift will be removed from your schedule.