If your availability changes and you’re no longer able to work your scheduled series of shifts, the recurring shift drop feature can help!
To drop recurring shifts:
- Select DASHBOARD in the left-side menu.
- In the top menu, click MY SCHEDULE.
- All of your scheduled shifts will be shown on the calendar in black text.
- Click the SHIFT you would like to drop.
- On the right-side menu, click DROP.
- Select a REASON for dropping the shift.
- Enter an EXPLANATION for requesting time off.
- Select the START TIME and END TIME for the hours you're unable to work.
- Select WHEN you'd like to drop the recurring shift until.
- Click the CONFIRM button.
- In the pop-up box, review the shifts you've elected to drop.
- Click the CONFIRM DROPS button.
Note: You’re still responsible for working this shift. If a coworker decides to add your dropped shift, you will be notified and the shift will be removed from your schedule.