Partial shift drops allow you to drop the hours you can’t work and keep the hours you can.
Please note that this setting must be configured by your manager for a position.
To drop part of a shift:
- Select DASHBOARD in the left-side menu.
- In the top menu, click MY SCHEDULE.
- All of your scheduled shifts will be shown on the calendar in black text.
- Click the SHIFT you would like to drop.
- On the right-side menu, click DROP.
- Select a REASON for dropping the shift.
- Enter an EXPLANATION for requesting time off.
- Select the START TIME and END TIME for the hours you're unable to work.
- If this is a recurring shift, select JUST THIS SHIFT.
- Click the CONFIRM button to drop the shift.
Note: You’re still responsible for working this shift. If a coworker decides to add your dropped shift, you will be notified and the shift will be removed from your schedule.
Looking to drop recurring shifts? Click here to learn how.