Now that you’ve collected availability and created your shift templates, you’re ready to generate the schedule. You May generate for one or more positions at once.
To generate the schedule for Multiple Positions:
- In the left-side menu, click GENERATE SCHEDULES.
- Select the POSITION you are generating for.
- Select your week start DAY.
- Select the schedule’s START DATE and END DATE.
- Select by "priority" or " Fairly based on hours" for GENERATE SCHEDULE
- Select the DAYS you would like to generate for.
- Click "Add this Position"
- Repeat steps 2 -6 to add more positions.
- Click the CONTINUE button to review your generated shifts.
- Click AUTO GENERATE button.
- NOTE: If you have "Shift Based" positions selected an additional option "Manual Generation" appears.
- If Manual Generation is selected you may choose to directly assign select shift and auto-generate remaining shifts.
The shifts on your schedule will always be generated as unpublished. Click here to learn how to publish shifts.