Now that you’ve created a new manager, you’ll need to update their access levels.
By default, new managers have limited access to scheduling tools and account settings. To ensure newly added managers have the proper access levels, you will need to edit their permission settings.
To update manager access levels:
- Select STAFF in the left-side menu.
- Click the NAME of the manager you would like to update.
- Using the top-menu, navigate through the POSITIONS, SETTINGS, ADMIN and PAYROLL tabs to set permissions.
Manager permissions tabs include:
- Add manager as a manager in additional positions
- Receive email notifications for shift adds, drops and swap
- Ability to add, edit and delete managers
- Ability to add, edit and delete employees
- Shift templates tool access
- Availability tool access
- Schedule generation tool access
- Calendar tool access
- Send a message tool access
- Manage pending requests (shift adds, drops, and swaps)
- Manage requests for time off
- Event scheduling tool access
- Shift history tool access
- Time clock tool access
- Create positions
- Adjust overtime settings
- Adjust global doubles settings
- Adjust global hours settings
- View labor cost reports
- View employee pay rates
- View shift cost details
- View task cost details
- Manage payroll integrations