For an employee scheduled to work back to back shifts within the same position, the consolidate shifts feature can be extremely beneficial.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Shift consolidation cannot be reversed or undone.
To consolidate shifts:
- In the left-side menu, click CALENDAR then CALENDAR.
- In the top menu, click CONSOLIDATE SHIFTS.
- Select the START DATE and END DATE for the shifts you would like to consolidate.
- Select your SHIFT TITLE preference.
- Select your SHIFT NOTES preference.
- Select the POSITION you are consolidating shifts for.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
Note: Consolidating shifts is especially helpful in SubItUp when using the time clock. If an employee has multiple shifts within the same position scheduled back to back, they will need to clock in/out for each shift.